Container garden expert Melissa King shows you how to bring a splash of gold to your garden with this sunny yellow potted combo.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 x Winston U Pot 47 x 75cm in Java
- 1 x Bag of Quality Potting Mix
- 1 x Coreopsis ‘Mayfield Giant’
- 1 x Dwarf Woolly Bush
- 1 x Abelia ‘Kaleidoscope’
- 1 x Calibrachoa ‘Calipetite Yellow’
- 1 x Dichondra ‘Silver Falls’
Start by planting the beautiful dwarf Woolly Bush towards the back of the pot for a bit of height and texture. Then add a dash of colour to the side with Coreopsis ‘Mayfield Giant’, which displays masses of big yellow daisies. Position Abelia ‘Kaleidoscope’ on the other side for stunning foliage that looks good year round. Then finish the look with Calibrachoa ‘Calipetite Yellow’ and trailing Dichondra Silver Falls’ at the front.
Tip: Set off Northcote Pottery’s Java Winston U Pot with soft silver foliage and vibrant yellow flowers.